2023/24 Dele

Exactly, I don't even think he's "seen" games. He probably hasn't even been within 50 miles of Goodison Park
Really? Columbo you are not.
IMG_0891.jpeg

This is exciting news
Dyche did a wonderful job getting DCL back to his fit best and he seems to be doing a good job developing our younger players too

Could he be the man to put an arm round Dele and get something out of him?
Aaron Lennon and another player that I can’t recall hailed Dyche specifically for this. Very good man manager and sounds like someone who’d be perfect to get Dele back to his best, not even for the positive football results but for Dele’s best interests too, as he showed with DCL like you say.

I think this team will finish anywhere from 11th-16th and I’d love for at least one of our little victories this season to be helping Dele, after all he’s gone through you can’t help but hope for the absolute best for him.

Its in Spurs interest to come up with some deal. Or they will get nothing. There is no way that we're going to give them £10million for a few games then he';; go for free at the end of the season.

Aaron Lennon and another player that I can’t recall hailed Dyche specifically for this. Very good man manager and sounds like someone who’d be perfect to get Dele back to his best, not even for the positive football results but for Dele’s best interests too, as he showed with DCL like you say.

I think this team will finish anywhere from 11th-16th and I’d love for at least one of our little victories this season to be helping Dele, after all he’s gone through you can’t help but hope for the absolute best for him.
Is that you Denise ?