2023/24 Dele

This thread...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Don’t believe everything you see online, obviously not me, it’s a light hearted jab at football fans.

I have read the act. The drug is illegal the context of when and where it is illegal is debatable. Like any act / law. Otherwise courts wouldn’t exist.

For example possession v possession to get high. I have read the act myself and questioned multiple AI and it is clear psychoactive use and possession for psychoactive use would be covered under the act.

Setup a go fund me hire a solicitor as well if you want 🤣

We are never going to agree.

The fact remains Dele was in the wrong and had illegal drugs, that government are criminalising this drug further due to the anti social behaviour and risk to health associated with it. That cannot be disputed.

Done this topic to death. 🥱

Is this a plea for help?

Maybe you should try telling Suella Braverman (one of the top ranking MPs in the country who is in charge of the legislation), as well as all her political and legal advisors, the other MPs who contribute to the legislation and the PM who oversees it all, that they all have it wrong and it is already illegal.

Also the the government's crime and policing minister Chris Philp who stated:
"Not only are we making possession an offence for the first time….”

think you need to leave it now. You look foolish and just look like you have a vendetta against Dele, for whatever reason that is.
To be fair, while I agree with you, I’m not sure “there’s no way suella braverman could be wrong” is the best way to make this particular argument 😂

Money, or rather lots of it, is not the Utopia most believe it is.

In my previous professional life I dealt with dozens of lottery winners. Everybody handles becoming instantly wealthy differently, but in my experience excessive wealth causes more problems than it solves. Much more.

Did any of them give all their winnings away and go back to their old life?

The transfer agreement we have for Dele with Spurs is actually going to stop all three parties progressing.

While we have the £10m to pay every 20 league appearances up to £40m, he’s on what, 13 so far for us?

With our squad situation he could end up with an big opportunity to play for us. We need to negotiate that deal first though.