2023/24 Dele

The transfer agreement we have for Dele with Spurs is actually going to stop all three parties progressing.

While we have the £10m to pay every 20 league appearances up to £40m, he’s on what, 13 so far for us?

With our squad situation he could end up with a big opportunity to play for us. We need to negotiate that deal first though.
Should just send him back before we trigger any obligation to buy.

I’d rather have him involved in the first team than Gomes. If I’m the 6 games we still have before we have to pay anything he looks like he has got himself back on track for then we can consider if it’s worth paying a fee to spurs. If not, we can try and move him on in January. He spoke very positively about the support he’s had from the club. Hopefully he’s keen to pay that back.

I’d rather have him involved in the first team than Gomes. If I’m the 6 games we still have before we have to pay anything he looks like he has got himself back on track for then we can consider if it’s worth paying a fee to spurs. If not, we can try and move him on in January. He spoke very positively about the support he’s had from the club. Hopefully he’s keen to pay that back.
I doubt it...R100K a week is plenty of reasons to relax and enjoy his retirement.

The alternative is Andre Gomes, who also earns £100k and is a massive coward.
Higher!
IMG_4568.jpeg

Should just send him back before we trigger any obligation to buy.
Who do we send him back to? He’s our player ‘til the end of this season and that will cost us £5M in wages,try and get him fit enough to play if possible and get those six or seven games out of him, and take it from there, he will be a free agent then so it should be more evident whether he has a future in football and who he wants to play for if he has.

Who do we send him back to? He’s our player ‘til the end of this season and that will cost us £5M in wages,try and get him fit enough to play if possible and get those six or seven games out of him, and take it from there, he will be a free agent then so it should be more evident whether he has a future in football and who he wants to play for if he has.
🤔 Spurs, ie cancel the loan.