2023/24 Dele

Dyche is the last manager who would play someone who isn’t fit, committed and ready to play.

If Dyche is considering using him to the extent that we’re trying to negotiate with Spurs then his recovery physically and mentally must be going very well.
He was at goodison last Wednesday signing and laughing with young fans. Looked happy and relaxed!

He was at goodison last Wednesday signing and laughing with young fans. Looked happy and relaxed!
I really like how Dyche has all the players feel a part of things
I also noticed at the weekend that Onana was watching the game when he could’ve very easily gone home to rest his injury but instead I think there’s good camaraderie

I think there is a perception of Dyche that he is not intelligent because of the style that Burnley played (pragmatic in my view) and his gruff voice, but the more I hear him talk the more I am impressed by him. He comes across as level headed, modest and intelligent. Hopefully he is building a relationship with Dele that helps Dele with his recovery and puts him in a good place to re-ignite his career

I think there is a perception of Dyche that he is not intelligent because of the style that Burnley played (pragmatic in my view) and his gruff voice, but the more I hear him talk the more I am impressed by him. He comes across as level headed, modest and intelligent. Hopefully he is building a relationship with Dele that helps Dele with his recovery and puts him in a good place to re-ignite his career
He's not Rafael Benitez that's for sure.