2023/24 Dele

Dyche is the last manager who would play someone who isn’t fit, committed and ready to play.

If Dyche is considering using him to the extent that we’re trying to negotiate with Spurs then his recovery physically and mentally must be going very well.

This is exactly what I've said to my pals. Dyche is nobody's fool. I'd rather he wasn't our manager but he'll always go for pragmatic decisions.

Be boss of dele can be an option and get himself playing for us - fair play to dyche off that’s what he wants.

In English please?

It's not worth the risk though, yes he has talent but he is a high injury risk and on big wages, we must move away from these types. It's like Doucoure getting another extension, it's risky. I understand why we have done it as his profile is important to the way we play but he is of an age where if his legs were to go (they could do at any moment) then we are yet again stuck with another aging player on high wages with little to offer as he is all about his running.
Doucoure is 8 years younger than Ashley Young & 5 years younger than Gana Gueye!
Salah, Son, De Bruyne, Trippier, Walker etc etc all older than him

Dele 'gets back' and he's fit enough for Dyche to pick him.
Compared to 'Peak Dele' what % of that peak would he still need be at to be an improvement on say Doucoure...or any of our Mid-Field for that matter?
50, 60, 70, 80 ??

Doucoure is 8 years younger than Ashley Young & 5 years younger than Gana Gueye!
Salah, Son, De Bruyne, Trippier, Walker etc etc all older than him
It's the fact that his game is all about the running and not much else. The other players you mention ALL have a proper skillset within their game, Doucoure if he was to have a muscle issue that cost him his pace then he has little else to offer, we are then stuck with an older player on big wages. Doucoure is a midfielder who has to play as a second striker as he doesn't have the skillset to actually play in midfield at the end of the day.