2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lad won’t be “Dyche” fit until he’s out of contract.

Hope he’s getting the help he needs and gets back playing footy at some point - just doubt he will play for us again, which is a shame.

Hope he’s getting the help he needs and gets back playing footy at some point - just doubt he will play for us again, which is a shame.

….the shame is signing him in the first place. The warning signs were there, yet another example of wasted millions paid to personnel who don’t contribute.

If he gets fit, he comes straight in for me.

Midfield of Garner, Onana (or AN other if we sell him and bring someone in, Wharton maybe? ), Harrison and McNeil, with Dele off the striker, whoever that may be, hopefully DCL or Beto.

Shut up, i can still hope damn it.

You'd have to think that he is a massive upgrade on Doucoure. Someone who can pick a pass, finish, decent in the air.

I think if he's mentaly and physically fit by January 2024 it would be a massive boost for the squad.
To edge to a new horizon for Everton where there's not the constant slurry of gloom and doom, would be a good day.

UTFTs!

If he gets fit, he comes straight in for me.

Midfield of Garner, Onana (or AN other if we sell him and bring someone in, Wharton maybe? ), Harrison and McNeil, with Dele off the striker, whoever that may be, hopefully DCL or Beto.

Shut up, i can still hope damn it.
Never let this football club take your dreams.

They take our weekends, but they can never take our dreams.

You'd have to think that he is a massive upgrade on Doucoure. Someone who can pick a pass, finish, decent in the air.
Doucoure's goal kept us in the Premier League. Dele's done nothing in football since the start of the pandemic. I really hope he makes it back, but he's got it all to prove.

Doucoure's goal kept us in the Premier League. Dele's done nothing in football since the start of the pandemic. I really hope he makes it back, but he's got it all to prove.

He scored some important goals but he is fairly inconsistent. Dele has it all to prove but his peak against Doucoure's is massively higher. Whether he can do that who knows, once we have a decent centre forward on the pitch be that Beto or DCL and two industrious wingers, along with Gana as an anchor he can show more than we got from his first 4 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.