2022/23 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know I’m in the minority. I hope he stays

It really could work. Blah blah blah I forgot he was written off in February, my bad
He’s not been rubbish for a week, or 2, or a month, or 6 months or even a year… The lad has been a joke for 3 years.

The manager has come in and he’s had 7 months working with him. If Lampard still doesn’t fancy him then he needs binning asap.

A quick scan of Twitter and the Besiktas fans seem amazed that they might be about to snare him, and a fair few are laughing at us because we paid them £28m for Tosun before they got him back for free and now we've somehow signed Alli and are trying to flog him after 6 months. Fair enough to be honest.

I remember when Darius Vassel moved to Turkey he was received at the airport by about 10,000 fans with horns, flags, smoke bombs and fireworks. Can only imagine the reception Alli is gonna get.

He’s not been rubbish for a week, or 2, or a month, or 6 months or even a year… The lad has been a joke for 3 years.

The manager has come in and he’s had 7 months working with him. If Lampard still doesn’t fancy him then he needs binning asap.
I'm confused has he not gone to Turkey?

Any chance giving him the option of going to Turkey was a last ditch effort to light a fire? Wishful thinking, no doubt, but I wouldn’t expect someone who was heading out the door to practice with the team with any amount of energy, especially with the starboy who’s also supposedly

You know what. If Dele leaves, I am even more annoyed (if that is possible) with Kenwright.

He sat there in January negotiating with Daniel Levy during possibly the most important window in our Premier League existence when we needed players to hit the ground running, or be around for a rebuild. Now Alli looks like he will tick neither box.

There was no unbelievable deal - if it looks too good to be true, then it is.

What a waste of time. We could have been signing Christian Eriksen instead who would now still be here and we'd have been safe well before Palace.
Hahaha the Dele deal is classic Kenwright, isn't it? A glamour name (no matter how faded), no down-payment, the chance to be the chairman who resurrected his career? Its too good a chance for Capt. Showbiz to pass up on.

As for Erikson, he'd probably meet our medical team and pass.

Hahaha the Dele deal is classic Kenwright, isn't it? A glamour name (no matter how faded), no down-payment, the chance to be the chairman who resurrected his career? Its too good a chance for Capt. Showbiz to pass up on.

As for Erikson, he'd probably meet our medical team and pass.
In that respect Kenwright and Mosh are a match made in Heaven

A quick scan of Twitter and the Besiktas fans seem amazed that they might be about to snare him, and a fair few are laughing at us because we paid them £28m for Tosun before they got him back for free and now we've somehow signed Alli and are trying to flog him after 6 months. Fair enough to be honest.

I remember when Darius Vassel moved to Turkey he was received at the airport by about 10,000 fans with horns, flags, smoke bombs and fireworks. Can only imagine the reception Alli is gonna get.

That'll be when he's at the Airport coming back next year though...

Status
Not open for further replies.