2022/23 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think he will ever be even a shadow of the player he should have been, he doesn't seem to be arsed somehow, lethargic and disinterested when he does get on the pitch and, when you think how infrequently that is, he can't be tearing up any trees in training either. A move would certainly be in our interests, but, knowing how mingy Turkish clubs are, I'm sure we will end up paying about half of his wages.

Really hope he finds his form again, I doubt he will be at Everton when, or if, he does though.
Me too mate, I like the lad, I think ultimately though he's finished now at a serious level as a player, still did more than most will do in his career but could have been so much more

I don't think he will ever be even a shadow of the player he should have been, he doesn't seem to be arsed somehow, lethargic and disinterested when he does get on the pitch and, when you think how infrequently that is, he can't be tearing up any trees in training either. A move would certainly be in our interests, but, knowing how mingy Turkish clubs are, I'm sure we will end up paying about half of his wages.
Let’s be honest, if he can’t force his way into the starting line up when his competition is Gray, Gordon and McNeil, he’s done. Those holding on for the greatest comeback since Lazarus, can forget it, the miracle ain’t going to happen. Get ruthless Everton, we don’t owe players a living who do nothing to justify it, we’re not a charity.

I ERD HE WAS GUTTED WHEN DELPH LEFT COS HE USED TO DO FAT LINES STRAIGHT OFF HIS HEAD LAD
Adobe_20220816_211019.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.