2022/23 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that equates to be about £50k a week altogether.

So we’re basically paying for him to play in Turkey

And we wonder why we’re in a financial mess
I suspect the logic is that Frank and Co. may feel that he will not add much to the squad, and perhaps will do more damage being part of it than not.

While the financial terms of the deal do not appear to be great, it may at least free up some money rather than paying his wages to not play a part.

And this is why you don't do business in Turkey. Atrocious deal.
Come back Brands, all is forgiven. No strikers and we have just loaned out a player and we pay more than two thirds of his wages.
I know they don't want to pay those appearance fees to the Spuds but this is ridiculous.

The squad was unbalanced and dire under brands.
Bar the striker i dont think we've done that bad business. The striker is a huge fail mind.
But brands wasnt doing anything here. I still cant quite work out exactly how he has this reputation. Other than the dutch league.

Do games on loan count towards payment to Spurs? If so, bad deal. If not, at least we've staunched some of financial bleeding.

I have zero interest in the player here - just can't muster any care in him at all past his effect on Everton and the financial situation.

If 4 years ago someone would of said in 2022 you will have dele I’d of been seriously excited at the prospect of what other players we would of had around him, now here we are loaning him out after 6 months and signing maupay with no richarlison ?

Status
Not open for further replies.