2022/23 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
….problem is, a club has got to want him & he needs to agree a loan.

I think we’ve been stitched up like a right kipper by Spurs & it’s symptomatic how our club has been run. Fortunately, it looks as though we won’t be parting with any significant transfer fee although his salary alone will be considerable. Wouldn’t be surprised if we are trying to agree a pay-off.
Can't agree Eggs.
Spurs haven't stitched us up , we did that all by ourselves.
It was a ludicrous deal and doomed to fail

….problem is, a club has got to want him & he needs to agree a loan.

I think we’ve been stitched up like a right kipper by Spurs & it’s symptomatic how our club has been run. Fortunately, it looks as though we won’t be parting with any significant transfer fee although his salary alone will be considerable. Wouldn’t be surprised if we are trying to agree a pay-off.
Can definitely see us having a conversation with him about a pay off, half his remaining wages in one lump sum in order to save us a few quid. He’s not bothered about playing footy for whatever reason so probably best for everyone if he moves on.

Can't see it. We can't afford to give spurs what little transfer funds we have.
I am wondering what would be the maximum we would have to pay if he ended up playing most of the season...if its only 10 millions, can maybe worth the risk, if its close to the 40 millions spurs have mentioned then no chance.

If he was any good then he'd be at spurs. They couldn't wait to shift him. He's been awful for years. He's failed here once and then in Turkey. If we can get rid then get rid but he's clearly finished at the top level

Status
Not open for further replies.