Confirmed Signing Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky are a bit of a joke these days. I can remember being glued to SSN on a deadline day. Now it's like a mediocre version of Soccer AM and all about banter

Lets not pretend that deadline day coverage hasn't always been complete and utter guff, its regularly one of the most shameless shows going when it comes to stringing their audience along with blag updates etc

Only good thing to ever happen on Sky on deadline day is this

Screenshot 2022-01-31 at 17.04.35.png

Didn't want Alli under the kopite because he had no idea on how to set up a team

Frank clearly has an idea on what he wants

And that is a fantastic bit of business if they pulled this off
I was feeling great when I heard about Donny Van De Beek, now that has changed with Dele Ali FFS. Anton Ferdinand on Sky Spirts endorsing the deal. He clearly has brain damage the placenta of a tool.

Click bait for Sky. To pay that 40 million he would probably have to play more games than you possibly could do in a 2 and half year contract and win some cups and the league and he would have to be absolutely boss which is awesome for us. We cannot lose either way.

In reality, Everton are paying nothing and will only be paying 12 million when he reaches 20 games which is an impossibility this season as there are only 18 left and he is cup tied in the FA Cup. Don't let SSN spoil what is a fantastic deal for us blues.
I honestly don't give a monkey about fees these days. It's all silly money anyway.
But if we do end up paying £40m then we are likely doing fantastic and raking the money in.
It's not happening in the next 2.5 years.
So I think we can all chill. It's £10m maybe rising a little on appearances.

Only 25 years old wow he has been around forever, lets hope we can reignite his hunger, a risk but worth taking on as nothing else is working in the midfield really.

Sign of things to come generally with loan restrictions, either clubs accept the bubble for sales has to burst or start getting inventive with transfer clauses.

Think this is a good deal and we need a player like him to ease some of the creative reliance on Gray. A couple more options in midfield and a RB in one window is amazing even more so when we managed to bin off Benitez too.

Sky news saying £40m... talk sport saying a free transfer rising to £10m after so many appearances.
I'm hoping TS is nearer the mark. £40m is ridic...

This looks like it’s pretty much the deal. If we ever pay the 35/40 then it’s because he’s been excellent and we have go to Europe.

Attachments

• 12E4539D-7747-4B0A-82DD-313C43AD84B1.png
    12E4539D-7747-4B0A-82DD-313C43AD84B1.png
    126.7 KB · Views: 131
So it sounds like if he ends up being part of a banging Everton team that's in Europe and doing very well it will end up at 40m and if he ends up being part of the first team and just alright it will be 20m and if he's so bad that he hardly plays it will be practically free. Sort of an interesting deal.

We're Everton fella. It will be the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.