Confirmed Signing Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it sounds like if he ends up being part of a banging Everton team that's in Europe and doing very well it will end up at 40m and if he ends up being part of the first team and just alright it will be 20m and if he's so bad that he hardly plays it will be practically free. Sort of an interesting deal.
£40M if they all tap off on a pre-season sesh in Magaluf?

FFS Mosh.

He will be worth 40m if he gets back to his best form, if we don't start paying until 20 appearances that gives us the opportunity to look to move on or loan in summer without triggering any fees if he doesn't improve on recent form.

I don't even like him really but for 10m id let hime gape my bumhole, this shows what a fraud brands was if true

Don't even know where they're pulling this £40 million from, they've been trying to bin him off for a year or so, no chance the fee's even remotely close to that.

The lad needs a coach whose more arm around the shoulder type like Poch was, getting out of london will also help and then just play him off of DCL and not as a direct midfielder as he's just not it.

Play to his strengths and hopefully refind his form and he could prove to be a similar situation to Lingard at West Ham last year.
I'm confused.

I don't even like him really but for 10m id let hime gape my bumhole, this shows what a fraud brands was if true

Deffo from Wigan you lid. Only place in England were you come away with stubble rash on your ears after going down on a bird.

I am quite happy with this deal. Free transfer until the end of the season effectively and then we can assess our entire strategy and whether paying £10m (plus add ons) fits into that strategy based on what we have seen so far

Interesting that Sky are the only ones currently going with the 'deal worth up to £40m' headline. They love a bit of sensationalism don't they? :coffee:
Yep. Everyone else including people like Fabrizio are giving the proper detailed breakdown which shows how good a deal it is. Not clickbait r us though, anything to sensationalise it.

Status
Not open for further replies.