Confirmed Signing Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm I'll take your word for it I don't watch Watford at all, I had heard from a mate Doucoure played best when he collected the ball from the centrebacks and distributed it forward.

Your mate is really wrong, sorry, At his best when given licence to get up and down in a 3. He was ok in a double pivot, but it hampered him. I genuinely can't remember him ever playing as the sole holding player. He mostly had Capoue with him doing that bit.

The 40m fee has been floated by Levy/Spurs because a lot of Spurs fans are shocked they're essentially giving him away

Are Spurs fans arsed that they’re giving him away? They think he’s a waste of space by all accounts. I wouldn’t complain if we gave Gomes away for £10m to Watford.

Are Spurs fans arsed that they’re giving him away? They think he’s a waste of space by all accounts. I wouldn’t complain if we gave Gomes away for £10m to Watford.
Yep, if somebody wants him on a similar deal, make it happen.

I have no doubt their is a £40m fee that could be reached. Spurs are doing us a favour with the free now and £10m after 20 games because they know we are F***** because of FFP. So the likelihood is that their are all kinds of Add-one added to this deal like CL and stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.