Defence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing a high line is a problem

A granny with a dodgy knee will breeze past the jokers

As for Keane, seems to panic when he has the ball. What happened to belting it into row z

Not even close to coming back. And will get injured within 20 mins of his comeback anyway. People need to stop acting like he's our best defender and will be our saviour. Realistically we will get 2 games max out of him.

Mina is a waste of space.
Stealing a living… like a lot of them.

I'm not saying he isn't stealing a living, he does make our defence better when he plays so that makes him our best defender.

I'm not saying he isn't stealing a living, he does make our defence better when he plays so that makes him our best defender.

Nope, he's never fit. That makes him our worst defender in my view.

The fact we refuse to move on these players who are never fit makes me so frustrated. We owe these players nothing because they have offered us nothing in return. Our refusal to overhaul the squad has left us in this position.

Kenny/Patterson at rb
Branners/Welch at lcb
Godfrey/Mina at rcb
Myko/Kenny at lb

Other kids from the academy next in line for injuries - Astley/John/Hagan/Campbell

Never want to see Keane holgate and Coleman play for us again....

Also, I see the hits just keep on coming rip Gordon Lee - a proper Everton man.

Nope, he's never fit. That makes him our worst defender in my view.

The fact we refuse to move on these players who are never fit makes me so frustrated. We owe these players nothing because they have offered us nothing in return. Our refusal to overhaul the squad has left us in this position.

All we can hope is we get a run of 5 games at the end of the season where he is, it looks like our lives might just depend on it.

What the hell do we do going forward with the defence?

Who has the fight and desire to put their bodies on the line to keep this club in the premier league.

Coleman Finished
Keane gives away goal every game, nearly did v Borehamwood only for Kenny to save him
Holgate see Keane
Myka nothing player

For me
Patterson Godfrey Braithwaite Kenny

Thats the best I can think of, even that is scary

Mykolenko a nothing player based on about 90 minutes of football.

Not having Mina and Godfrey is bad
But then the fact that there's no Davies, Delph, Onyango available to play in front of them is also so bad
The medical department (and then the non-existence of a medical department) has absolutely ruined us this season

The same players looked reasonably solid against City. Such an odd bunch
Different tactics made a big difference, and never underestimate the value of belief/confidence in these things. We started off alright last night, but we fell apart after we conceded. I know everybody likes to say it's because of some ingrained mentality or because every single player is a bad apple but a lot of it is just going to be because they're so used to losing away from home and know that they haven't scored more than once away from Goodison for over 6 months. Their belief in their own ability to get a result then just disappears and cracks start to appear which are covered when everyone's fighting for a point they feel they can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.