• Yes.

Votes: 31 15.3%
  • No.

Votes: 171 84.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How so?

I'm not someone who is going to hail lewen as the answer to our prayers because he has scored a load of tap ins and a rare good goal . Nor do I want to keep peddling he isn't good enough line I have said for 3 years because him scoring warrants his place in the team.

I don't think he has what it takes to be the striker at the level we are aiming to be.

That said, no matter how he scores them , he scores goals then that makes him a decent striker , whether it be for a few months or the next 10 years.

It's called not changing your tune based on a few games. A lot of people on here are guilty of that for quite a few players.

I mean siggurdson has gone from crap to top class to crap again for a lot of posters if you bothered to go through that thread.

I don't believe he is going to be a top striker. But if he scores goals then he keeps his place in the team.

If I am wrong about him then good.
Gary Lineker only scored tap ins and a lot of them...Because he was in those positions to tap them in. Bizarre, do you think Dominic just magically appears in front of goal or could it be his movement has improved?

....definitely not. The lads improving. He might plateau with 2nd seasonitis but I think he’s got a conscientious and ambitious attitude that’ll make him have a decent career.

Those who do not like him will have to modify their description. Technically it will be a 3/4 season wonder, if the league is cancelled.

Is the poll asking whether Dom is a one season wonder, or whether his form will continue next season lol ?

Status
Not open for further replies.