DCL: One season wonder??

• Yes.

Votes: 31 15.3%
  • No.

Votes: 171 84.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

If your biggest problem with DCL is that he misses a few good chances then I'm afraid it's worse than that. This striker who doesn't miss good chances and is uber-clinical doesn't actually exist and as such will never be the answer to (one of) our problems.

still better than being called a one pump squirter
what my ex called me I suppose.

buddies when are u gonna fight back and CRUSH these bozos that pervade ur values forum?? the dogs of filth that do not like being proven wrong so they infect all of us with with angst and peculiar fetish for railing on young boys. together we can defeat easily thru ridicule and report. let us start. we have to demand better or the grandoldteam.com u love can be lost forever.

Don't need you trying to tell me.how to post on a forum thanks.

The forum has a poll option for people who want to make them. If you don't like a poll's topic either complain to a mod or just don't read it. Pretty simple.
No way Jose.

We’ve got more important matters to be getting on with, like what’s in the fridge usually.

I voted yes on it. Id say about 1/4 of his goals are absolutely flukey ones or basically robbed ones like him heading Coleman's goal in to the net when it was already halfway over the line or the goal against Utd. He scores headed goals but is not that good at scoring any one on one goals. If he carries this in to next season I will gladly hold my hand up and admit it but i think he just has had a good purple patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.