2017/18 Davy Klaassen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only joking buddy. I do love the Klaassen / Kendall comparisons, they give me as much joy as the Davies / Pienaar , Pickford / Southall and DCL / Sharp ones, all of which has been made on this very forum

Unfortunately, I lived through that first, painful, season of Kendall's. Same as living through the early '80s horrendous period before the '84 to '87 glorious period.

Those as long in the tooth as myself live in the hope that the club may yet rise again to see the team pick up trophies. But I realise I have been fortunate, in hindsight, having lived through supporting the team from the Vernon/Young Division 1 winners to those '80s triumphs. For a lot of young supporters, they have not known that kind of elation...

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Those are just from the first 28 pages. Not sure I can put myself through anymore.

So why do you???? You are a serious weirdo. Spending time and effort digging up old posts to show how great you are.

Sad individual you.

I'm still none the wiser on this guy, no idea whether he's going to adapt to the premier league or not. One thing i have been quite shocked about is how poor the current Dutch lads are that are coming over who are highly touted in their own league; used to be time when the Dutch lads were the sorts who could be big players for you.

Not heard anything but was there any sort of protest today lads.
I saw the lid with the banner getting grief of a steward next to me.

He eventually got his banner up, shown on tv ? No idea.

I also saw a couple of blues ejected from the higher tiers for something, no idea what yet, but will know later.

Status
Not open for further replies.