2017/18 Davy Klaassen

Status
Not open for further replies.
When a player isn't playing he becomes better than he actually is.
I have seen him play for Ajax and a handful of games for us. He never was and never will be suited to this league and has looked utterly lost on every single occasion he has played for Everton. His best contribution was cutting out a ball at the end of the away game at City. He has done little else. Giving away that soft free kick against the Cypriots that resulted in them snatching a draw was just farcical.
Might as well play Tosun CM and when he struggles, claim he isn't good enough. Davy has been lobbed into a pathetic team with sometimes 4 players on a field playing the same position. Imagine my shock if he struggled. 45 minutes in position isn't enough to judge him.

Would you accept £18m for Klassan? I would if we could get it. Cut our losses and re-invest.

Sandro I would keep. I think he will come good.

Tosun, Sandro, Onyekuru and Walcott as CF options next season. DCL out on loan to championship club

Would you accept £18m for Klassan? I would if we could get it. Cut our losses and re-invest.

Sandro I would keep. I think he will come good.

Tosun, Sandro, Onyekuru and Walcott as CF options next season. DCL out on loan to championship club
I can get on board with this. As for Sandro, even if he's never any better than squad depth at what we paid for him it's still not terrible buseinss. But I think the upside is there for more.

I'd rather bin off Sandro than Klaassen. Despite what everyone else thinks i really believe there is a great player with him. Just needs a chance to perform. Don't understand why if we aren't playing him he isn't given minutes with the 23's

where would he fit in

cant play him deep as he's light weight and very poor in the tackle, can't play wide because he's slow, won't get the 10 position over rooney/gylif

get him moved on and spend the money on a striker

I'd rather bin off Sandro than Klaassen. Despite what everyone else thinks i really believe there is a great player with him. Just needs a chance to perform. Don't understand why if we aren't playing him he isn't given minutes with the 23's

Lol

Klaasen is boss. We just havent got the best of him yet. Give him this season to settle in and he will be brilliant next year

where would he fit in

cant play him deep as he's light weight and very poor in the tackle, can't play wide because he's slow, won't get the 10 position over rooney/gylif

get him moved on and spend the money on a striker

Agree he looks a bit lightweight but I’ve also seen some silky skills in there with a decent first touch. Can’t see him cutting the mustard this season unless he’s given a run in the side. And that’s only going to happen if there’s an injury to Sigurdsson or Rooney.

Catch 22 this. Klassen was written off by the fanbase as soon as he signed and unfortunately for him by the manager and DOF who signed him, as they barely played him, despite not being injured. However how on earth is he going to turn things around and save his career here if he isn’t given a chance to impress? My guess he will be loaned out this window (it would have been great if it was to another premier league club, but alas that looks unlikely) probably back to the Dutch league and we will subsidise his wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.