2017/18 Davy Klaassen

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks different from the YouTube compilation video........

tbf against split he played more in his natural position and he played a big part in both goals. He's sort of playing a deep centre mid atm, when he's more of a cahill arriving late into the box. It'll come with him, he'll take time to get used to english football but he's definitely got the mentality to cope.

It was a JOKE!!!!!

I love the Iceland, but honest question, did he even touch it when he came on????

The era of joking is over, we just can't risk it anymore.

There was a promising little spell when he and Davy came on when we saw a bit more of the ball, then Pep took Stones off, matched our formation and they took control again.

But yeah, he might have touched it like five times.

He was different gravy out there tonight and when I say different gravy, its like when you order curry with your rice and when you get home you realise the daft bint has given you gravy.

He is probably going to be excellent in Europe this season, but he is nowhere near string enough for the league yet.

Hasn't been involved in any games I have seen so far. Has less touches than any other player on the pitch, I just don't understand why the game passes him by so much.
I really hope once he and our team/formation settles a bit he can show us why he was highly rated.

Not gonna write him off, new country and style and our formation and team are different every single game so it's no wonder he's a bit lost.

Fantastic matching saving defending in injury time from him to stop surely a certain goal,been no were near as good as ive heard people say he is,but only the start of his Everton career,and as people know,the prem is so fast compared to any other league so this will be catching him by surprise no doubt

I think he isnt comfortable with his teammates yet.. and has to get used to the style of play. He is used to a different rhytym and much more posession.
He is being skipped because they dont know him well yet, it seems. And he doesnt make the right runs yet at a lot of occasions.
I can assure you this is not his usual level and know that once he finds the roll and the type of play that is most effective, everything will fall into place and he will become a very important player.

Status
Not open for further replies.