2017/18 Davy Klaassen

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will divide opinion through out the season I feel. He does some clever things on and off the ball but at times it feels like he is a passenger.

It's early season Zat, some take a little time to settle in.

That said he has been involved in nearly all of our goals so far, so not a bad start.

For me, he needs to get fitter and be far more confident.

It looked like he had thrown off the shackles for 10mins then slowed it all down and went off.

At Ajax the main thing was high energy and confidence...

For me, he needs to get fitter and be far more confident.

It looked like he had thrown off the shackles for 10mins then slowed it all down and went off.

At Ajax the main thing was high energy and confidence...

Hmm we have been down the Dutch League thing before, it's a poor league mostly according to most people.

Anybody can look good on highlights and bagging 3 at Go Ahead Eagles is all well and good in short clips, but the cold reality is he has stepped up in quality now and he will be very influential and am sure will get better as the season goes on.

His touch is sublime and class players always become apparent in the sometimes kick and rush of the premier league.

Hmm we have been down the Dutch League thing before, it's a poor league mostly according to most people.

Anybody can look good on highlights and bagging 3 at Go Ahead Eagles is all well and good in short clips, but the cold reality is he has stepped up in quality now and he will be very influential and am sure will get better as the season goes on.

His touch is sublime and class players always become apparent in the sometimes kick and rush of the premier league.

Zat hasnt watched a single Ajax game in his entire life, dont bother listening to him.

Surprised by the negativity in here. Played a huge part in both our goals tonight, great performance from him I thought..

Reckon he needs more games to get used to the players...

Not only in the league but in Europe he oozed confidence for them...I haven't seen that for us...yet.

I don't mind klaassen, I don't think hes 'wow' but he is potentially a good link player but needs that confidence.

A bit like Cantona without the collar at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.