David Unsworth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant on the pitch.

Ah, fair enough, yet still. Where do you draw the line then? The Chelsea loan farm, do they count? Ademola, who hasn't played for the U23s that much, surely can't count as an on the pitch U23 acquisition? Also, we're trying to compensate for a lot of other factors, like the appeal of trying to make it at man utd and the like.

Ah, fair enough, yet still. Where do you draw the line then? The Chelsea loan farm, do they count? Ademola, who hasn't played for the U23s that much, surely can't count as an on the pitch U23 acquisition? Also, we're trying to compensate for a lot of other factors, like the appeal of trying to make it at man utd and the like.

Thats just it, most of Chelseas "better" players go out on loan, same with City and us with a degree I suppose.

Look, he did well to win the League last season, we are struggling this season, but thats solely down to the massive changes around the place and clearly hes had other things on his mind this season.

Good luck to the fella, hes a great fella, im just not sure hes ever gonna make a great manager, but I do wish him well.

truly terrible decision from him, if he's staying here hoping to get the top job one day based on manager the kids and a dodgey patch in charge he's very deluded

should have gone and get proper experience being the main man for a couple of seasons, not the u23 boss or just the temp, never earn full respect in either of those situations

truly terrible decision from him, if he's staying here hoping to get the top job one day based on manager the kids and a dodgey patch in charge he's very deluded

should have gone and get proper experience being the main man for a couple of seasons, not the u23 boss or just the temp, never earn full respect in either of those situations

Maybe he doesn't want to be one?

The previous Oxford manager (Appleton) left to do a similar job at Oxford that Unsworth does for us.

I think it would be best for Unsworth and for Everton if he went out and proved himself as a manager elsewhere if he has ambitions of managing us. Everton shouldn't be the place where you learn on the job.

Make your mistakes out of the spotlight, learn from them and grow as a manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.