David Unsworth - Temporary Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel really flattened by Unsy losing all 3 so far, and with mostly crap performances too. We just can't catch a break.

I still want to give him more time, but not even his biggest fan can deny the last 3 games have been as poor as anything under Koeman.
Same hear he would need to win about 3-0 to stand a chance on Sunday v Watford otherwise it's big Sam which imo is pure panic as its early days and Sam will not be ideal or cheap!
The board no need to panic as yet and if Unsy may not be the man - fetch in no panic appointment!

Very poor team selection today. 8 defensive players and no striker at all. We had nothing to lose so could have at least gone for a win. he is not good enough now but hopefully good experience for him for the future.

Feel sorry for him he had to come into this mess caused by others - and into three away games on the spin.

His days are numbered in this role though.

Wrong timing. And I doubt he'll get the chance again.
Was saying simalar to my mate last night. Could end up being a stain on his future prospects in management. What a mess we are in

Clearly not got the reaction from the players a new manager is supposed to get.

Will be honest, totally at a loss as to his selections.

Appears to have learnt nothing from the performances this season.

Probs ruined his long term career prospects.

I thnk he's done ok if you look at what he's been left to work with. It's akin to lending out your toolbox to an oaf and everything's come back blunted,twisted and without an edge. Some idiot has been using your screwdriver as a scraper etc.

Seems to have organised us a little better and lifted the lads from the dour lifeless rubbish we've been playing. Plus he's showcased a bit of free talent from the u23s. A bit more luck we'd have had a few goals in the last 3 games ,which would have meant all the difference to the defence. We have had zero luck,and I maintain we're carrying a curse!

Not saying I think he should get the job just yet, we need something more settled, another change to let the minds reset.

And a striker to aim at.

Status
Not open for further replies.