David Unsworth - Temporary Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently He’s been told he hasn’t got the job . Barring a disaster Sean Dyche will be getting the job .

I’d honestly rather pay allardyce til the summer then search again than pay compo to Burnley and then be tied into Dyche for 3/4 years.
I think this is most likely true even if I don't believe you are ITK. :)

These last couple of weeks have really taken there toll on Walsh and Unsworth!

upload_2017-11-1_18-16-14.png

For Rhino to have any chance of going beyond the international break, he needs to get a win on Sunday with a sound performance. Even then, I suspect we'll have someone lined up, I hope he can go back to his old job with his head held high. Bringing through the academy players is essential moving forward

He was always going to struggle, as would anyone imo, when he's had 1 training session before Chelsea then a few days before Leicester. Particularly when you factor in the fact that our central defence is knackered and the side has looked completely disorganised with no morale. That is one of the reasons why Koeman should've been sacked before the Brighton game. He needs more than 4 games in 11 days with no lead in to be judged properly.

He was always going to struggle, as would anyone imo, when he's had 1 training session before Chelsea then a few days before Leicester. Particularly when you factor in the fact that our central defence is knackered and the side has looked completely disorganised with no morale. That is one of the reasons why Koeman should've been sacked before the Brighton game. He needs more than 4 games in 11 days with no lead in to be judged properly.

We played well 2nd half against Chelsea after 1 session. We played crap at Leicester after 2 sessions. Koeman had loads of sessions and we actually got worse.

I'm thinking maybe the managers shouldn't do any sessions and we might start winning.

Got to try something different ;)

We played well 2nd half against Chelsea after 1 session. We played crap at Leicester after 2 sessions. Koeman had loads of sessions and we actually got worse.

I'm thinking maybe the managers shouldn't do any sessions and we might start winning.

Got to try something different ;)
Haha if only it were that simple, you could make a boss manager!! We badly need some organisation on the field and that can only be done by working hard on the training ground.

Haha if only it were that simple, you could make a boss manager!! We badly need some organisation on the field and that can only be done by working hard on the training ground.

Agreed mate......and 4 new defenders wouldn't go amiss either ;)

Watch us pull off an unlikely win tomorrow and I'll be vaulting myself where I'm sure I posted how good Williams was at some point over the last 2 years as he scores a hatrick of headers from 3 Gylfi glory balls!

Status
Not open for further replies.