David Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Moyes back for a short term is a bad news, we need an experienced manager to re-construct the team including tactic, players and spirit, we need to escape relegation zone as soon as possible, we need a manager familiarize premier league and the club in order to reduce the adaption time of the new manager. I think to give him a caretaker role until the end of the season is the best decision for our situation, Unsworth can be assistant manager until the end of the season too, any extension of Moyes' contract is depend on the performance until the end of the season, fair to everyone.

Christ...no.

People can't be actually serious.

Us down 100% with Moyes. He forgot what made him decent about 7 years ago.

the only thing moyes was good at managing was expectations - he had the mythical glass ceiling cast in bronze

don't just think about united/liverpool/arsenal/chelsea results think fiorentina and sporting away, liverpool in semi - the only big game he won was over united's reserves on penalties

for christ's sake birmingham, wigan, boro, portsmouth and swansea won cups during his period in charge

I don't think Moyes back for a short term is a bad news, we need an experienced manager to re-construct the team including tactic, players and spirit, we need to escape relegation zone as soon as possible, we need a manager familiarize premier league and the club in order to reduce the adaption time of the new manager. I think to give him a caretaker role until the end of the season is the best decision for our situation, Unsworth can be assistant manager until the end of the season too, any extension of Moyes' contract is depend on the performance until the end of the season, fair to everyone.
Short term? What are you on about? Do you honestly think a man with an ego his size, would be happy to help out til the end of the season? The same man who was here 11 years and did zero? Yes, zero, finishing up the table and getting to a cup final in all that time is still zero.
The same man who when Utd flashed a bit of thigh, went running off for pastures new, as he thought he was too good for us, but got the sack because he was actually crap at a club with money, despite people saying he should be given Koemans purse. The same man who convinced the entire fan base that we were little Everton, and anything else was a bonus..
The same man who went to Sunderland and announced to the world they were in a relegation fight, to take a bit of pressure off himself, because he actually had a real job on his hands this time, then proceeded to get them relegated anyway because he's proper gash.
In short, I don't want that egotistical, treacherous, ginger failure anywhere near my club ever again.

Short term? What are you on about? Do you honestly think a man with an ego his size, would be happy to help out til the end of the season? The same man who was here 11 years and did zero? Yes, zero, finishing up the table and getting to a cup final in all that time is still zero.
The same man who when Utd flashed a bit of thigh, went running off for pastures new, as he thought he was too good for us, but got the sack because he was actually crap at a club with money, despite people saying he should be given Koemans purse. The same man who convinced the entire fan base that we were little Everton, and anything else was a bonus..
The same man who went to Sunderland and announced to the world they were in a relegation fight, to take a bit of pressure off himself, because he actually had a real job on his hands this time, then proceeded to get them relegated anyway because he's proper gash.
In short, I don't want that egotistical, treacherous, ginger failure anywhere near my club ever again.

Unfortunately before moshiri took over we were little everton, particularly financially. It was amazing how he kept us top 6 so often and fifth twice with that budget. You shouldn't forget that

Let's get him back so we can experience again,

Abject capitulation in most derby games, and disappointment in semi-s and finals.

Unfortunately before moshiri took over we were little everton, particularly financially. It was amazing how he kept us top 6 so often and fifth twice with that budget. You shouldn't forget that
So you'd be happy with another 11 years of not winning, and not coming close to winning anything?
11 years of mediocrity, and knives to gun fights.
You shouldn't forget that.

Like a chav lottery winner, he left Walton and headed off to Cheshire, putting up 2 fingers to all us schmucks left behind.

He's blown the lot on Coke and Lithuanian brasses, and come back from Spain, to a bedsit in Weirside, only to be evicted for non payment of rent.

He's now sniffing around us again, asking for 'all to be forgiven'.

NOT A CHANCE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.