David Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

I bought this Seinfeld “The Kill Me” for Christmas with the in-laws but I might use it for going the game now.

Richard Buxton reporting that Ancelotti is likely to rebuff Everton’s advances, but the board are determined to show amibition.

RS supporters on Talksport pushing this to the max.
McCoist
Dominic King
and the retirement home for failed managers that is Redknapp and Allardyce

But then I don't see the benefit of Moyes. What advantage does a man who hasn't set foot in a training ground for the thick end of two years offer over a guy who's worked with the players every day?

Devil's Advocate - It's a lot to ask of Dunc to do it til the end of the season. Saturday was brilliant, but it seems unlikely he could keep up that sort of thing over another 22 games. Moyes at least is experienced, and whatever we might think of him, he's a fairly safe pair of hands. IF (and it's a very big IF) it got Dunc more experience of being more involved in the management side of things and it meant we took our time and got a long term, thought-out appointment in for teh summer, would it be the worst thing in the world?

I stress, it most certainly wouldn't be the way I would do it, but we'd be ok until the summer at least.

The worst part is we're going to be continually linked with the bug eyed, Fanta pubed loser every time we need a manager until he dies which is likely over 20 years away.

True. Not just that but the bug eyed bellwhiff probably believes he has the right to come back here.

Can image the egotistical meffs press conference. “I was always destined to come back here” “They told me I was first choice” “I was always the best option” “unfinished business” “The club couldn’t handle my departure” etc... etc....

What a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.