David Moyes transfer budget at Everton is fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
i though this 'not allowed to sign till transfer window opens' is a bit of nonsense ?

ie players/clubs 'can' agree fees/deals but its just not official till 1st july ?

isnt this what we did with a few early buys the other season ?

i may be wrong.

i though this 'not allowed to sign till transfer window opens' is a bit of nonsense ?

ie players/clubs 'can' agree fees/deals but its just not official till 1st july ?

isnt this what we did with a few early buys the other season ?

i may be wrong.

Maybe they are already making deals, have made deals, waiting to rubber stamp them.

looking at the dates for last years transfers..

Lukas Jutkiewicz 01/06/2007 undisclosed
Phil Jagielka 04/07/2007 4 million (unproven , bargain, england call up)
Steven Pienaar 24/07/2007 loan
Leighton Baines 07/08/2007 undiscolsed
Stefan Wessels 21/08/2007 loan
Ayegbeni Yakubu 29/08/2007 11.25 million (goalscoring sensation)
Thomas Gravesen30/08/2007 loan

(lets say thats approx 22 million.)

if i remember rightly jagielka and baines transfers were rumoured weeks before they happened.
pienaar was a move out of the blue as was wessels and gravesen.
i honestly cant remember how long the yak rumours were about before he arrived.

looooong way to go yet lads !:D

ps my money is on suchy and fernandes being the first signings ! ;)

looking at the dates for last years transfers..

Lukas Jutkiewicz 01/06/2007 undisclosed
Phil Jagielka 04/07/2007 4 million (unproven , bargain, england call up)
Steven Pienaar 24/07/2007 loan
Leighton Baines 07/08/2007 undiscolsed
Stefan Wessels 21/08/2007 loan
Ayegbeni Yakubu 29/08/2007 11.25 million (goalscoring sensation)
Thomas Gravesen30/08/2007 loan

(lets say thats approx 22 million.)

if i remember rightly jagielka and baines transfers were rumoured weeks before they happened.
pienaar was a move out of the blue as was wessels and gravesen.
i honestly cant remember how long the yak rumours were about before he arrived.

looooong way to go yet lads !:D

ps my money is on suchy and fernandes being the first signings ! ;)
I agree that Manny will be one of the first (I hope)although if Davy signs his contract is he first?

Its very quiet on the transfer front this summer so i,m not to bothered yet i believe we will sign 4 or 5 players some probably on loan, and i can see manny coming back as well.

Its funny how this thread with direct quotes from a member of the club about us having money to spend has two pages, and the Kenwright isnt doing enough thread which is a bit makey upy has about six pages of thread at the moment!

Agenda what agenda!

Bad news always travels quicker think its part of being a Evertonian WE are always prepared for the worse possible outcome,If we are winning by one goal the nearer the final whistle the more convinced I am the other side will score crazy I know.

It really makes me wonder if a large amount of our fans really do want to see it all goes tits up just to prove their point.

We're paranoid [Poor language removed] when it comes down to it. Relax, it will all be sound.

I was at that game, in 94 Ghost (check me correcting you).

After Holdsworth pen I thought we were [Poor language removed]. Marvelous scenes for the whole of that weekend afterwards.

The subseqent gashness that followed, 95 Cup Final excepted, pre Moyes should make us a tad more appreciative for whats going on now. These are good times and progress is being made, nothings been won yet but it will.

I was at that game, in 94 Ghost (check me correcting you).

After Holdsworth pen I thought we were [Poor language removed]. Marvelous scenes for the whole of that weekend afterwards.

The subseqent gashness that followed, 95 Cup Final excepted, pre Moyes should make us a tad more appreciative for whats going on now. These are good times and progress is being made, nothings been won yet but it will.

I meant that the 1993/94 season. :p

Bad news always travels quicker think its part of being a Evertonian WE are always prepared for the worse possible outcome,If we are winning by one goal the nearer the final whistle the more convinced I am the other side will score crazy I know.

Same here, i hate us winning 1-0 toward the end of a game, we just seem to invite the opposition onto us. And i also worry when we get an early goal against the likes of Arsenal, i just know they will start piling on the pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.