David Moyes - Tactically Inept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignore you again this time.

Well you obviously didn't ignore me did you.

You actually meant you ignored my posts where i showed that you were talking absolute crap about "shaping the battlefield" because you know you have no decent reply to it.

Not the first time and won't be the last time unfortunatly.

Well you obviously didn't ignore me did you.

You actually meant you ignored my posts where i showed that you were talking absolute crap about "shaping the battlefield" because you know you have no decent reply to it.

Not the first time and won't be the last time unfortunatly.

bump! could do this every game!

again taking Cahill off Neville on and throwing fellaini up top is just bad bad bad bad tactics especially against bottom of the league Wigan, great man manager and coach, terrible tactician

"Because Kenwrong made me sell my Proclaimers 12" so how am I supposed to pick a team without my fellow spec wearing fan Phil in it?"

DO NOT under estimate life under Moyes.

Dont think you can do better than you are. Many fell foul of this.

Look at where you are, net spend ... yes PL football, and far more, really rate him and the finishes he produces with Everton and the old stadium.

David Moyes is a superb tactician. When it comes to nullifying opponents, I can't think of anyone better. I mean, think about it, when was the last time one of the leagues top players had a good game against us? In this respect, he is brilliant. However, when it comes to crossing the half way line, he doesn't really have a clue. Which is a shame really, for all involved.

Since many years the key problem is the growing underdog mentality. Simple as that and I hate it!

again taking Cahill off Neville on and throwing fellaini up top is just bad bad bad bad tactics especially against bottom of the league Wigan, great man manager and coach, terrible tactician

Agree, why move things around like this, the simple solution was to swap Cahill for a striker, perhaps one we just paid £5.5 million for and is a record goalscorer in the SPL, might be worth a shout.

Newcastle give a debut to Cisse and he plays a blinder and scores the winner.

Hope Jelavic doesnt get fed up and stop scoring.................but he will.

Status
Not open for further replies.