Dan Meis Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is exactly why Evertonians shouldn't be engaged in anything design wise.

No offence :cool:

This. Taken from the stadium clues thread. Did Roma fans help design his last one? Anything we add from the past will just make the stadium look dated from the start or a mishmash of ideas. Just design something decent from start and preferably that doesn't look like the pictures we have already seen.

On that note, anyone who goes to these workshops please implore him not write in massive letters 'Everton' across the length/width of the stand. It looks cheap and tacky and is just a way of covering up a large area that is there due to a lack of design.

I've seen how some evertonians dress. Let's just say I'm not sure I'd prioritise the design opinions of people who think Jeremy Clarkson is a snappy dresser.

At these workshops/soul searching sessions, will questions from the floor be accepted openly or will they have to be sent in advance to be vetted to avoid any awkward asks?

And the Gwladys St clock thats still knocking about

I just don't get the fascination with those clocks, they were up for something like 20 years, they look and are cheap.

I can see why Arsenal took their clock: (although they have a cheaper replica but it is so high up you could never tell)

Screenshot_20180329-132318.jpg

But ours:
Screenshot_20180329-132234.jpg

(You are going to tell me you are the bloke sitting on it now just to make me feel bad...)

Restore and put one in a museum by all means but incorporate it into the stadium, not for me. Why don't we make new clocks that look stunning and that way if we move in the future then they can come along? Create new history and traditions that can be passed on with a bit more style.

Ask about safe standing/rail seating.

Anyone who asks about that - and their will be plenty - You’ll get an answer along the lines of: Its a sensitive issue and one we won’t tackle until the league does. With Spurs ‘future proofing’ part of their new stadium for it, we may investigate that but ultimately, the league/FA will decide on that.

Anyone who asks about that - and their will be plenty - You’ll get an answer along the lines of: Its a sensitive issue and one we won’t tackle until the league does. With Spurs ‘future proofing’ part of their new stadium for it, we may investigate that but ultimately, the league/FA will decide on that.

Agree, but be good if we also "future proof" in anticipation.

Status
Not open for further replies.