Dallas Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anyone finds any video /tv feeds from the games I would appreciate them being posted - perhaps also without dots...

Not published yet as far as I know.

I believe the squad to be:

Taudul
Griffiths (U16)
Touray
Johns
Pennington
Dier
Hammar
Browning
Lundstram
Grant
Molyneux
Barkley
Shannon (U16)
Jones (U16)
Hope
Forrester
Long
Green (U16)
Waring

I think there may be one more but can't for the life of me think who I've missed. Apols to whoever it is.

What ever happened to Danny O'Brien? He was great on the right wing in last year's Lion City Cup.

There are 3 pools. EFC matches are:
Sun, Apr 1 - EFC vs Cortiba (Brazil)
Mon, Apr 2 - EFC vs Kashiwa Resol (Japan)
Wed, Apr 4 - EFC vs Club Bolivar (Boliva)

Then, of course, on to the semi-final on Fri against the top team from pool B. The tight schedule explains the larger squad.

http://www.dallascup.com

Full Squad: Jake Adelson, Ross Barkley, Tyias Browning, Eric Dier, Courtney Duffus, Anton Forrester, Conor Grant, Russell Griffiths, Johan Hammar, Hallam Hope, Jasper John, Gethin Jones, Chris Long, John Lundstram, Tom Molyneux, Femi Orenuga, Matthew Pennington, Oliver Shannon, Ibou Touray, George Waring.

What ever happened to Danny O'Brien? He was great on the right wing in last year's Lion City Cup.

I heard that there was an issue over compensation to Man U (where he came from) and as a result he wasn't offered a scholarship. I'm sure he will be safely ensconced at another club, and will probably become a mega-star so that we can all say ' Everton released him...' (like Jagielka, Baines etc etc)

Weather report for tomorrow's gametime is approaching 29C (85F). Could benefit the Brazilian team. Roll call on whose planning on going....willymitch, big bc???

any of you who are going able to twitter anything during the game?
I'm keen to hear scores as it happens and its a bit far for me to go for a youth match!

Status
Not open for further replies.