2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

if you don't laugh at him you're just going to upset yourselves...

3 year contract for a player most of us knew was awful before he signed.

Kenny must be in (something more serious than) shock

Oh my word, I had convinced myself it was on a one year deal

Who sanctioned this?!

And how will we ever get rid of him now

I don't know why koeman hasn't given Kenny a proper go, everything about him seems top class. He's given all the other youngsters a good crack of the whip

the amount of times he got caught out of position was scandalous, everything that went down his side ended up with a chance for them, pay up the three years and get him out of our club

I've said it before but how is this lad even a professional footballer? And making a really good living out of the game as well! He just doesn't seem to have anything about him. I realise he's a bit of a utility player but he doesn't seem to even know the basics. 3 years!!!

Tied to the half way corner flag every pass went backwards - then the topping on the cake was when he gave our goal away blasted it at Sandro so hard it hit him flew over Co Cos head and the winger was free!
then another incident { and he did not do much} was he got passed the ball with no one around him on the edge of their box, and waited for sandro to take over then kicked it away to the Lyon player a massive break away occured
looking at him last night totally flabbergasted how we ended up with him he would struggle in Division 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.