Confirmed Signing Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
So....one wayward header and the folk who slagged him off are celebrating as they feel this vindicates them, and their vindication is more important than Everton doing well.

Accurate summary? I think so. I hate the internet sometimes.

Sadly everybody is going to point out every single mistake he makes and he will make mistakes, every single player in the world makes mistakes, we sold a player last summer he cant defend for 50m, if we paid 50m for this Martina fella everybody would have wet themselves over him.

Hes not and never will be an amazing player, but I personally dont think hes as bad as everyone says.

Its gonna be a long 3 year contract.

Honestly, he has some skill. Can serve a ball and he can play right and left. He shouldn't play a lot, but he's a decent insurance policy.

Honestly, he has some skill. Can serve a ball and he can play right and left. He shouldn't play a lot, but he's a decent insurance policy.
I said earlier in the thread ( and my opinion garnered sizeable support'), that Cuno is going to be a fan favourite.
I am really looking forward to seeing him get some serious game time and to hear Goodison belting out Cuno, Cuno Martina!! ( to the tune of Copacabana)
Exciting times ahead lads !!

I said earlier in the thread ( and my opinion garnered sizeable support'), that Cuno is going to be a fan favourite.
I am really looking forward to seeing him get some serious game time and to hear Goodison belting out Cuno, Cuno Martina!! ( to the tune of Copacabana)

But his name isn't 'Cuno'....

I'm sure i'm missing a joke here....as far as I can see the joke is on us for watching him in blue...

Shades of hottiger

So....one wayward header and the folk who slagged him off are celebrating as they feel this vindicates them, and their vindication is more important than Everton doing well.

Accurate summary? I think so. I hate the internet sometimes.

Same with Mori, he makes a mistake, he gets slagged off to death so some lads can back up their claims that he's crap, when he's not actually that bad, even though it's heart in mouth sometimes with him.

Same with Mori, he makes a mistake, he gets slagged off to death so some lads can back up their claims that he's crap, when he's not actually that bad, even though it's heart in mouth sometimes with him.

You're better than this.

Martina is absolute rubbish. That's why people don't want him playing...

@Steve0 is doing the same thing people did when we signed Kone, Alcaraz, McGeady etc...its become old.

Any semblance of an average game and posters will come out saying how everyone was wrong and how the player is amazing....or worse still "give him a chance" and "wait and see"....as if there is any option

I'm tired of it.....Martina is absolutely shockingly bad...

I know nothing about him and have never seen him play, but have now made him my bestest ever Everton Player on the basis of this post......

You're better than this.

Martina is absolute rubbish. That's why people don't want him playing...

@Steve0 is doing the same thing people did when we signed Kone, Alcaraz, McGeady etc...its become old.

Any semblance of an average game and posters will come out saying how everyone was wrong and how the player is amazing....or worse still "give him a chance" and "wait and see"....as if there is any option

I'm tired of it.....Martina is absolutely shockingly bad...

Hes not, hes just utterly average and cant defend, look past his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.