Match Thread Crystal Palace vs Everton, 18/11/2017. KO @ 3pm GMT.

Who will be less crap on the day?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got bummed 3-1 by Crystal Palace and dumped out the league cup on Football Manager.

Not saying it's an omen or anything I just had to vent somewhere before I wake the Mrs up.

Pickford

Holgate Keane Jagielka Baines

Baningime Gana

Vlasic Sigursson Lookman

Niasse

Fault it, I dare you.

A team with youth, width and an obvious way of playing. And the end of the Rooney/Gilfi experiment.

Unsworth disappointed me with his selection against Watford. I hope he now realizes that he has to be brave and make his mark by going
for a win. A lucky draw won't do his case any good.

I Dont doubt rhinos dedication and will to win but have not been impressed with his tactics and think he got very very lucky v watford. I dont think he has changed much in terms of style to koemans tactics still playing roughly the same formation and slow football.

So i see this being a problem game for us. Palace will scrap at home and i think alot of those on the fence for rhino could be worried after this match. Palace move the ball quick and have speedy players and a player we should have bought in the summer benteke who i believed will will scire from a cross as as our defense is all over the place.

Fast wingers. Crosses. Goals to benteke and palace. Fume again.

Status
Not open for further replies.