Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
En route down now. Anyone know of any decent away boozers near the ground?
Away pub is usually the prince George, from the away fans entrance go left and walk down to the high street. The Prince George is just on your right as you get there, about 5/10 mins walk.
They usually have an outside bottle bar in front as well, but with the weather everybody might just be piled up inside.

Away pub is usually the prince George, from the away fans entrance go left and walk down to the high street. The Prince George is just on your right as you get there, about 5/10 mins walk.
They usually have an outside bottle bar in front as well, but with the weather everybody might just be piled up inside.

Cheers lad appreciate that will check it out!

With our confidence up a little and CP losing last 3, I think we can do this

No Rondon please Mr Benitez

1-2 victory

COYB

If we play like we did 2nd half against the Arse then we can win this but I fear the Timid Lions will return to form. If Benitez's James history is anything to go by, then say goodbye to Lucas Digne, and get ready for Godfrey at LB until the New Year. Prepare yourselves also for a Doucoure/Allan midfield that gets overrun with
I couldn’t agree more. After Benitez press conferences I’m more than convinced that Digne will be sold in January so the manager can bring a more defensive type of LB which he seems to prefer. Hopefully whoever is to replace Digne (which in mho is a mistake) will be more like the Gray signing than Rondon’s.

There is a big pub just outside South Norwood station we always used in my away travelling days.

I can’t remember the name but if you are travelling by train you can’t miss it when you come out the station.

Always used to be loads of Blues in it.

We are in the car, will keep my eyes out for that tho, nice one!

Status
Not open for further replies.