Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we played pretty well, hugely frustrating when in and around the opposition's penalty area, not for the first time this season. You can see the belief we'll score evaporate as games like this go on. Desperately need a quality centre forward brought in this summer.

Best two players today probably won't be with us next year. Calvert Lewin drove me crazy today. Please Mr Moshiri two strikers that can hit the target and head the ball in or we with back to this year again. Deja vu with every fan stressing out.

Another clean sheet another very encouraging Away performance just couldn’t stick it in the net ,thankfully brands and silva know this ,very very positive signs

They were bog average, as were we. That is where we are.
I’m not one to wax (nor wane) o’er lyrical...and I am certain many of you here on our esteemed forum will attest to that actuality.... but I’ve had a wonderful early Sunday morning sharing conversational perambulation with you. You are all a great bunch of lads and I enjoy your company .
As I said to this forum’s boss (Dan, is it?), I am often guilty of ‘wandering off the reservation’...I hope you forgive my more than occasional trespass

I think if you lived over here you might be a candidate for shared care. Its what I do at my dialysis unit. I do my own observations, set out the needles, medication,etc on the trolley, and prime my own machine, then just wait for the nurse to come and put the needles in my arm, and connect me to the machine. I can't put my own needles in because they have to go in my right arm, and I'm right handed. I'm sure you can work that one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.