Status
Not open for further replies.

Most clean sheets;

Alisson 19
Ederson 17
Kepa 13 before Man Utd v Chelsea
Pickford 12
Lloris 11

Silva has dramatically improved his defensive record recently!

MOTM : Zouuummma

Bit unlucky not to get three points yesterday. Anyone who can't see the progress we've made recently is auditioning for being a gormless prat. We "just" need to play like this for most of next season rather than the half of the season we've seen this time round.

Earlier in the season Keane was getting his head on plenty. I’m sure at one point he’d had the most efforts on goal for a defender (was certainly up there). We don’t seem to be getting chances at all lately though which is surprising given how strong Keane, zouma and DCL are particularly.
The Gana knockout probably affected him in a big way on corners. He won everything early in the season

Puzzles me why he is so sought after tbh.

Good dribbler for sure but has never hit double figures goal wise. Never worth the £40+mil some reckon he is.

Big fish in a small pond.

Seen in some papers that 80m and clubs PSG being mentioned. Really don’t see anything in him tbh, like you say I wouldn’t even want him for 40m

Whenever it's a less-than-great performance, I cast my usual vote for Gana. Yet another clean sheet with him on the pitch. Palace never looked like they were scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.