Match Thread Crystal Palace 0-0 Everton, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford, Mina, Keane = very good.
Rest were poor.

Second half was a mess. Kean left isolated when he came on thanks to Morgs' red leaving us unable to get up the pitch so a disappointing debut for him.

An away point and no goals conceded is proper Allardyce but better than losing.

I agree, I thought Gomes was doing well until the injury.

Good to see people blaming the ref again for our poor performance.
We could have had 12 men and not scored.

Truth is the ability of Everton to score goals and defend will determine where we finish.

Yes, we didn't get beat but I was hoping/praying for something fresh and new (even Snods gave us short shrift)
yes, I realize I probably expected too much but that was a standard Everton performance and I wanted more this season.
I know it will take time but pity the fool that has hope! COYB at home!

Nice of Silva to give Kean a run out without needing to touch the ball ! Schneiderlin should be shown the door an experienced player getting sent off for stupid fouls AGAIN,not his first time at all.I thought Gbamin looked good and felt sorry for Kean M .We will play worse and win .

Keane and Mina were superb. Coleman good as ever but still can't cross. Richarlison and Bernard good but a tad rusty. We weren't the same going forward once Gomes went off.

Schneiderlin was alright I thought. Gbamin looks good with his close control and possession play, but wanted too long on the ball a couple of times (as much players do on their first game in the PL).

Thought it was a mistake bringing DCL off, he was just growing into the game and was holding it up well.

Overall, a 6/10 performance and 8th is ours to consolidate now.

Status
Not open for further replies.