Match Thread Crystal Palace 0-0 Everton, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Groucho

Staff member
Football’s back, and Everton are here to ruin your weekends again. Which side will Zaha turn out for? Will @MarcelsGoat write the preview or has he handed the baton over? In the meantime, please accept this temporary post.

Oh yeah, pics. Chris, Tal, PAL, ace.

I was gonna do a temp 1, but instead im just pestering the new previewer on an hourly basis to pull their finger out.

Goats 11 to start :

Pickford
Coleman - Kegs - Mina - Digne
Gomes
Iceland - Davies
Rico - Kean - Bernie
Picking that midfield was HARD asf, a bit early for Gmblammo and with Delph injured I was forced to pick between Snides or Davies, a decision I hope I never have to make again. You can see why the interest in AbaDoc now.

In reality it will probably be Snides instead of Davies.

Think its a little early for Zaha to start, Kean will start cos hes an utter BALLER.

I'd start Gbamin and Kean, why wouldn't we?

Feel good factor needs to be there from the off, CBA with stale players such as DCL or Davies who have proven they arent up to it.

I'd start Gbamin and Kean, why wouldn't we?

Feel good factor needs to be there from the off, CBA with stale players such as DCL or Davies who have proven they arent up to it.

Fitness mate, if we played an unfit player and they stink or cost us the game, its false economy.

Its a case of how fit both players are considering they have only had half a weeks training.

Fitness mate, if we played an unfit player and they stink or cost us the game, its false economy.

Its a case of how fit both players are considering they have only had half a weeks training.

True, but I'd dare say a 3/4 fit Gbamin and Kean are better options.

Status
Not open for further replies.