Match Thread Crystal Palace 0-0 Everton, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna do a temp 1, but instead im just pestering the new previewer on an hourly basis to pull their finger out.

Goats 11 to start :

Pickford
Coleman - Kegs - Mina - Digne
Gomes
Iceland - Davies
Rico - Kean - Bernie
Picking that midfield was HARD asf, a bit early for Gmblammo and with Delph injured I was forced to pick between Snides or Davies, a decision I hope I never have to make again. You can see why the interest in AbaDoc now.

In reality it will probably be Snides instead of Davies.

Think its a little early for Zaha to start, Kean will start cos hes an utter BALLER.
Your only a four rounder, where’s the subs?

189372_v9_ba.jpg

Time for the Palace fans to sing their 1 song for 90 straight minutes again

Palace 6 (all on dubious pennos drawn by Zaha)
Everton 15

To win by two goals... Digne and Bernard to keep us smiling... Amazing how the old hope filled feelings come back every year followed by the slow slide of what ifs... But not this year.
Up the toffees..

Fair enough its all about opinions. We seem to have gone up a notch in a lot of positions apart from this one, i would prefer to buy a right back to replace Coleman than cover for him.
Yep, will happen sooner than later but he has /is an example to young lads about giving everything and leaving nothing behind him every game no matter how he plays. He was in Dublin a couple of months ago working on his badges and had my lads team for a training session, his passion and honesty in dealing with the kids was brilliant, even my Red mate commented.. Enjoy him while we can as he is a rare breed of Footballer..

Yep, will happen sooner than later but he has /is an example to young lads about giving everything and leaving nothing behind him every game no matter how he plays. He was in Dublin a couple of months ago working on his badges and had my lads team for a training session, his passion and honesty in dealing with the kids was brilliant, even my Red mate commented.. Enjoy him while we can as he is a rare breed of Footballer..
This

Status
Not open for further replies.