Crowd Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

what you saying mate?
race-ethnicity-minilecture-1-638.jpg

Interesting to see “greasy” and “slimy” being thrown around assuming it’s Italians. Horrible typecasting racism and you want to be ashamed of yourselves.
Zero shame attached here mate! Are we making different types of racism up now to suit?
I am a white
Italians majority are white

How is racism been brought into this?
Stereotypying yes, racism no.

i hate racism and will pull people up on it but calling someone racist for saying they are an ' italian slime ball' isnt really racist, its a horrible turn of phrase i agree but not technically racist.

I remember my old man saying it to my mum a few years ago that Italians dont get freckles cos they slide off...........my mum pulled him up on it and i agreed with her but technically its streotyping not racist.

Reactions: JLW
Interesting to see “greasy” and “slimy” being thrown around assuming it’s Italians. Horrible typecasting racism and you want to be ashamed of yourselves.

Whatever. It's not a racist comment in any shape or form. The term to use is "stereotype" - no different to someone commenting on scousers wearing trackies and trainers, spending their life on the dole and going around stealing alloy wheels from cars. If you want to take it that way, that's your problem not mine. NEA.

Status
Not open for further replies.