Crowd Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you run to the echo though? It's embarrasing to admit you were on the recieving end of it.

I don't know the facts at all like but don't see why it is embarrassing for him to admit to getting assaulted?
Surely the bouncer should be embarrassed for using over the top tactics, as most of them do, just to feel hard in front of their mates, knowing they'll get away with it.

Just been talking to a lad who is an ambulance driver, who treated a load of them last night, said a load of them were wearing gum shields and the Police have nicked the hard core - who are all in custody until after the match.

Boys will be boys.

* shame really as the birds in Mathew St, would've been well up for entertaining them.

Hope any of you lads going tonight don’t have any trouble and get home safe.

I’m working away (un)fortunately, but if I was home I’d have been taking my lad.

Belongs in the dark ages all of this.
You’re correct of course but seldom happens in the prem and I’ve yet to see Everton fans spark it abroad, but the fine will cover UEFA officials expenses

My mate has just txt saying its going off now by the Thomas Frost.

Thank god UEFA sorted out the hooligan problems in Europe and it's only English teams that have a hooligan problem eh? :coffee:

As usual UEFA will do nothing other than a pointless fine and a "don't do it again" warning. Now if it was an English club whose fans were rampaging through streets in Europe.........

Thank god UEFA sorted out the hooligan problems in Europe and it's only English teams that have a hooligan problem eh? :coffee:

As usual UEFA will do nothing other than a pointless fine and a "don't do it again" warning. Now if it was an English club whose fans were rampaging through streets in Europe.........
hey buddy would u describe yourself as pro brexit??

Status
Not open for further replies.