Crowd Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero sympathy for them.

I've been abroad for European games, English fans get treated like criminals when the vast majority go just to have a laugh and see new places but then get blamed when we're assaulted. In this case most of those Italians have come over purely to cause mayhem because I've heard stories from people out last night that plenty of them were getting far too frisky with local girls, hence why it's kicked off to begin with.

Don't come back.
They’re nothing but slime balls and deserve everything they get, that body slam makes me smile everytime I watch it

Zero sympathy for them.

I've been abroad for European games, English fans get treated like criminals when the vast majority go just to have a laugh and see new places but then get blamed when we're assaulted. In this case most of those Italians have come over purely to cause mayhem because I've heard stories from people out last night that plenty of them were getting far too frisky with local girls, hence why it's kicked off to begin with.

Don't come back.

Aye aye, Farage has had half a bitter.

Isn't that because Rapid got celtic kicked out the comp or were forced to have a replay. Celtic fans actually believed they should have been in the final. IIRC
Absolutely. That was the point of my post. They travelled all the way there just for a fight. Kicked off in a bar near me and tried to get a group of Everton fans to join in. They just laughed at them and then the Dutch cops turned up and booted them into a couple of vans.

Eintracht Frankfurt fans apparently. History between them and Atalanta, the Germans travel to Atalanta Euro aways to fight them......mad!

Think they knock round together rather than fight each other, both quite hard left clubs.

edit: should have read the rest of the thread really

"Welcome to Liverpool!" *BODYSLAM* lol

They might have Goodison to themselves tonight so plenty of spare stewards available to crack greasy heads.
You having a laugh,most stewards couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag, the ginger steward excepted,they [Poor language removed] themselves when split turned up and then threw a young Burnley fan out for celebrating a goal a few weeks later!

Interesting to see “greasy” and “slimy” being thrown around assuming it’s Italians. Horrible typecasting racism and you want to be ashamed of yourselves.

I'm only sharing what I've been told second-hand admittedly but I definitely don't think any local people, even the bouncers, were the instigators of most of that last night. We Scousers are a friendly bunch, if people come here for a good time and some banter we usually welcome them with open arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.