Crowd Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Welcome to Liverpool!" *BODYSLAM* lol

They might have Goodison to themselves tonight so plenty of spare stewards available to crack greasy heads.

giphy.gif

Eintracht Frankfurt fans apparently. History between them and Atalanta, the Germans travel to Atalanta Euro aways to fight them......mad!

Zero sympathy for them.

I've been abroad for European games, English fans get treated like criminals when the vast majority go just to have a laugh and see new places but then get blamed when we're assaulted. In this case most of those Italians have come over purely to cause mayhem because I've heard stories from people out last night that plenty of them were getting far too frisky with local girls, hence why it's kicked off to begin with.

Don't come back.

Zero sympathy for them.

I've been abroad for European games, English fans get treated like criminals when the vast majority just to have a laugh and see new places but then get blamed when we're assaulted. In this case those most of those Italians have come over purely to cause mayhem because I've heard stories from people out last night that plenty of them were getting far too frisky with local girls, hence why it's kicked off to begin with.

P off back to your village.

Looks like the barny was between Germans and the bouncers. 8 germans arrested and 2 scousers.........strange one.

Looks like the barny was between Germans and the bouncers. 8 germans arrested and 2 scousers.........strange one.

God knows what's happened exactly but I have a mate who works behind the bar close to thete, I text him this morning asking what went on. He said from what he could see and has heard many of the out of towners in town last nignt were getting too full on with local girls, the boyfriends have obviously kicked off and the bouncers have ended up taking the side of the locals in what descended into one giant punch up.

Either way I'm not going near Goodison tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.