Covid passport

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won't be able to do it properly, you'd have to arrive about 5 hours before a game for them to check everyone. It will probably cause delays and large queues outside turnstiles

they’ve been doing it since September, there aren’t delays if you aren’t a helmet - takes 5 seconds if you have your phone ready to be checked

End of the day, they’re not going to check everyone, but nothing has changed from how it already was

they’ve been doing it since September, there aren’t delays if you aren’t a helmet - takes 5 seconds if you have your phone ready to be checked

End of the day, they’re not going to check everyone, but nothing has changed from how it already was
This - i have only been checked at one game since it started, but that day i got checked twice by two different stewards.

Just have you proof on your phone ready and it takes about 10 seconds, and they scanned my season ticket as well - it's not really a hassle at all.

Thought it was typical bumbling Boris that he kind of sheepishly waffled that negative LFT are still acceptable, just after the vaccine passport requirement line - the lying shithouse and his corrupt cronies need evicting asap.

This - i have only been checked at one game since it started, but that day i got checked twice by two different stewards.

Just have you proof on your phone ready and it takes about 10 seconds, and they scanned my season ticket as well - it's not really a hassle at all.

Thought it was typical bumbling Boris that he kind of sheepishly waffled that negative LFT are still acceptable, just after the vaccine passport requirement line - the lying shithouse and his corrupt cronies need evicting asap.
I havent been checked once, thing is the turnstyle there is nobody there and I scan my phone myself while two stewards stand inside talking, they could ask but they dont

I havent been checked once, thing is the turnstyle there is nobody there and I scan my phone myself while two stewards stand inside talking, they could ask but they dont
Never been checked on the turnstyle or in the ground once, even though as you say, there is nearly always one or two stewards close by.

I was stopped twice on Goodison road before going into the ground when I was asked for proof, by people in different coloured hi vizs to the normal stewards, and they had little mobile phone barcode scanner thingys ready to zap me.

Never been checked on the turnstyle or in the ground once, even though as you say, there is nearly always one or two stewards close by.

I was stopped twice on Goodison road before going into the ground when I was asked for proof, by people in different coloured hi vizs to the normal stewards, and they had little mobile phone barcode scanner thingys ready to zap me.
See I get checked regularly, for my own health but also 2 of my best friends are very vulnerable, so for me it's just become a way of life.
Everton should of been doing it from day one, by now it wouldnt be an issue if they had, but now it's taken for granted no one will check so no need to do anything.

So basically it's not compulsory then. They won't be checking many then if it's to stay the same I've not been asked once at Goodison and once at an away ground which was City I think

So basically it's not compulsory then. They won't be checking many then if it's to stay the same I've not been asked once at Goodison and once at an away ground which was City I think

I bet we'll see an increased enforcement for a game or two and then it'll go back to normal

I've been checked twice at Goodison in the last month or so, it's quick and easy, no issues at all but I know plenty of folks who haven't even known theres a possible check

Status
Not open for further replies.