Covid passport

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't check but the NHS thing is easy to download just on they off chance they do. I think ultimately they've given up on trying. However when the amount that gets hospitalised starts rising no doubt it will change again for more panic measures.

I’m going to a concert after the match and it’s a condition of entry, I’m not expecting to be checked at Goodison.

Nothing will be reintroduced.

There is ZERO appetite from the public and The Tory Death Cult simply do not care.

Nobody cares anymore, everybody realises that this cant be contained, it cant be beaten, its just here, forever.
This is so wide of the mark.

Unfortunately we're heading into a storm of infections and mega death again - 1000 deaths per day. If you think 50k or 60k sitting cheek by jowel will be allowed in that scenario you've separated yourself from reality.

The Tory scum wouldn't be bothered, but they'll look around at what's happening ewlsewhere in other countries and try and tack toward it and avoid a massive controversy.

This is so wide of the mark.

Unfortunately we're heading into a storm of infections and mega death again - 1000 deaths per day. If you think 50k or 60k sitting cheek by jowel will be allowed in that scenario you've separated yourself from reality.

The Tory scum wouldn't be bothered, but they'll look around at what's happening ewlsewhere in other countries and try and tack toward it and avoid a massive controversy.
We had 200 odd a day last week, do you know what Boris the Butcher did? He cancelled all the laws concerning covid restrictions.

What would a lockdown achieve? We locked down cos we had nothing to fight it with, we now have vaccines and treatments are more effective daily.

So again, I ask, what do lockdown achieve now? And are you suggesting we lockdown every winter forever? Cos this thing aint going away.

We had 200 odd a day last week, do you know what Boris the Butcher did? He cancelled all the laws concerning covid restrictions.

What would a lockdown achieve? We locked down cos we had nothing to fight it with, we now have vaccines and treatments are more effective daily.

So again, I ask, what do lockdown achieve now? And are you suggesting we lockdown every winter forever? Cos this thing aint going away.
Not a lockdown...heaven forfend they seriously try and save tens of thousands of people's lives, like.

But there will be restrictions, and football attendance will be restricted.

The hospitals are going to collapse if this free for all remains in place.

Cheers everyone. Have not got the NHS app on my phone to get the passport. But have got my vaccination card with my two jabs on. Would this be enough proof if asked?

First instinct is to agree but declining treatment for stupidity is a very slippery slope. A&E on a Saturday night would be turning them away in droves.

I know its a bit North Korean but I don't want to be locked up in my house again because a load of flat earthers have filled the ICU when if they got the jab it wouldn't have got that far.

First instinct is to agree but declining treatment for stupidity is a very slippery slope. A&E on a Saturday night would be turning them away in droves.

Again, it's the wrong thread but I have to comment.

If people are in ICU for COVID after decling a vaccine that doesn't eliminate, but ateast greatly reduces its effects they are there through stupidity.

If someone is in ICU because some coked up little biff glassed them it's hardly the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.