Covid passport

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its a bit North Korean but I don't want to be locked up in my house again because a load of flat earthers have filled the ICU when if they got the jab it wouldn't have got that far.
Agree with the sentiments but I don't think they'll go full lockdown again. If the hospitals are full though, some action will have to happen. Much as Prime Knobhead says he'll let the bodies pile high, he's very aware of the bad optics.

Again, it's the wrong thread but I have to comment.

If people are in ICU for COVID after decling a vaccine that doesn't eliminate, but ateast greatly reduces its effects they are there through stupidity.

If someone is in ICU because some coked up little biff glassed them it's hardly the same thing.
Was really referring to accidents caused to self through drunken shenanigans. Not looking for a row, by the way. Self-inflicted harm may include smoking, drinking, extreme sports etc etc. This is way off the point, so leaving it there.

Matter of time until the stadiums capacity will be reduced and social distancing reintroduced. The stadium staff cant be asked to enforce Covid19 passports.

There's going to be a massive surge.
Time to limit attendance dramatically.

Cheers everyone. Have not got the NHS app on my phone to get the passport. But have got my vaccination card with my two jabs on. Would this be enough proof if asked?
Yes it is. There are two versions, domestic and international travel, both are acceptable. They have an expiry date, so watch out for that.
You can get a formal paper version through the post in some cases too.

Not seen anyone get checked in the first 4 home games. Maybe just me not noticing? has anyone else seen it? I am sure some must get checked.

Not seen anyone get checked in the first 4 home games. Maybe just me not noticing? has anyone else seen it? I am sure some must get checked.
It wont be long in coming. And neither will partial openings of stadiums.

They should all be empty. Football means nothing in comparison to the loss of life.

At the Watford game I got stopped and asked if I had a covid passport . I said yes and started to get my phone out to show him and he said ' it's ok I don't need to see it ' . Top level security. ;)

Not sure if it's common knowledge but I sit in the top balcony and we were told that everyone in the top balcony (maybe everyone in the main stand?) would be covid checked at the next home game and that people might be turned away. Not sure if they'll actually follow through on it but worth keeping in mind!

Not sure if it's common knowledge but I sit in the top balcony and we were told that everyone in the top balcony (maybe everyone in the main stand?) would be covid checked at the next home game and that people might be turned away. Not sure if they'll actually follow through on it but worth keeping in mind!
Wonder why that stand or section specifically? It's impossible to check all 40,000 especially at the next two being night games when many people might not even be able to get there early

Status
Not open for further replies.