Contracts

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with these players...they sign for the blues knowing there wages.We develope them and then us fans are worrying about them staying.If they refuse as a lot have said.....bye bye. Although not the same ..a few players come to mind....grass greener on the otherside....Not....Lescot....can anyone else name more? lets read them and see if our thoughts change

Keep Barkley.
Offer Lukaku anything he wants but probably in vain.
Anyone offers 40m-50m for Stones, snatch their hand off.

Agree with this. I can't see Lukaku staying past this season. Offers from CL clubs will come in - the best we can do is make sure we double our money on him.

Stones will be gone sooner or later. If his value is still sky-high this summer then cash in.

I can't see Barkley being in a rush to leave. Offer him a wage increase by all means, but we shouldn't get stupid with the money just because we've got a bit of cash.

NSNO unless it costs too much I guess.
Farewell the Mersey Millionaires, hello to the Moshiri Misers
Mid table mediocrity is the height of our ambitions
painful to watch this generation that has grown up on Moyes where not losing is a victory!

Keep wages sensible like we always have , try our best to offer contract to keep big Rom and Barkley and sell stones for 35+ . If one or even all 3 are sold due to what ever reasons , plus the loss osman , pienaar , gibbson , howard , hibbert ( i can only assume we will not be offering new contracts to these players )

I really do not know what to expect during this summers transfer window . But trying to keep Big Rom should best top priority . Or make his value £70 million+ and see who bites ;-)

I felt like this thread needed an intro tune and a wacky host.

CONTRACTS!
Der der der da da nen nerrrrr nerrrrr
game-show-host-christoph-waltz.gif

Just FYI

....we need to create a status where our best players want to stay.

Rather we need to create a feeling of positivity throughout the club whereby all the players, irrespective of age or level, wear the shirt with pride and go into every single game believing they can win and fully confident of their respective managers, coaching staff and the gameplans devised.

We need to start winning right throughout the club and then keep on winning.

Then they'll all want to stay.

Screw them then.

Agreed. People talking about paying players over 100k a week ffs. We are stuck in 12th place so none of them are deserving of a wage increase as they are all overpaid as it is the greedy mutants. If they don't like it then they can do one as far as I'm concerned.

When we are winning titles and Champions Leagues that's when players can ask for ridiculous amounts of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.