congratulations mr. tim howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nev was different class, that's quite obvious.

When we got Martyn he was at his peak. He'd been there and done it and he didn't make mistakes.

Howard is 28/29, he's still a young keeper who's got alot to learn. His record just shows what he's given us. There's alot more to come from him.

Look at the stats my friend and then jog on.;)
The stats show he's a good keeper but stats can also be misleading.
I honestly can't remember if Nev was signed by Kendall or Lee but he started his carreer with us and in the top flight in the early part of Kendall's carreer and we were not as competitive a team then as we are now. I'm talking before 1984. Be interesting to see a breakdown of stats for Nev showing how many he conceded in each 100 games period.
Neville Southall was the greatest goalkeeper I have ever seen.

The stats show he's a good keeper but stats can also be misleading.
I honestly can't remember if Nev was signed by Kendall or Lee but he started his carreer with us and in the top flight in the early part of Kendall's carreer and we were not as competitive a team then as we are now. I'm talking before 1984. Be interesting to see a breakdown of stats for Nev showing how many he conceded in each 100 games period.
Neville Southall was the greatest goalkeeper I have ever seen.

He's the greatest keeper I've ever seen. Howard and Martyn have seriously got nothing on him.

It's still a good record though, he has been consistent for Everton and there's more to come from Howard in my opinion.

Couldnt agree more with you comment. Nigel Martin could have played a lot more for us if it wasnt for that clown Peter (the hamperman) Johnson.
A top keeper is what you need if you wanna go far. The amount of times a top goalie can win games for you is the difference between life and death in this day and age. ;)

Was this post so offensive to some knobhead that it deserved a red card. [Poor language removed] house dont even say who they are and the red should be removed. [Poor language removed] ****.
One of two.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.