Confirmed: Roberto Martinez Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't really understand what went wrong. He had a phenomenal 1st season, but the rest of it was all downhill after that. I don't buy that he got found out tactically. The players look a shadow of their former selves and have no idea how to play for each other or for the shirt.

Ultimately I think his nice-guy persona let him down and it permeated through to the dressing room, where players knew they wouldn't get their asses kicked no matter how poorly they were playing.

Ok that seems fake, soz abar me.
jack-nicholson-middle-finger.gif

Mike Parry, the bloke who a few weeks was hollering on Talksport about how fans who wanted Martinez gone that we were a minority, now saying on Talksport how RM "betrayed Bill Kenwright" and then going onto say you can't run a club with one billionaire.

He is an absolute urine stain, him and all the others in the media whom bum-sniff that coward as he sits in his ivory tower.

FFS why do you have to put "Confirmed" into the title of the topic when it's not officially confirmed? Just because it's in the papers doesn't mean it's official. :(

It's a 250 mile 5hour round trip for me and my lad. I've been holding off because the last few months have been depressing for him (he's 7) and didn't want to put him through it. I'll probably renew now.

350 miles each way for me. Being able to put the ticket on stub hub is the only way i'd even consider it as I couldnt make every home game with that journey.

FFS why do you have to put "Confirmed" into the title of the topic when it's not officially confirmed? Just because it's in the papers doesn't mean it's official. :(

This is a valid point, glad he is gone but - Our club is still not coming across well here. the club should have released something official. This can't help with recruiting a replacement. From the decision not being made earlier to the slowness of the club to release an official statement - this is shambolic...

Status
Not open for further replies.