Confirmed: Roberto Martinez Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
CiQ0JS1XAAAyjjW.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

THIS IS FAKE

SORRY Friends

I POSTED IT IN GOOD FAITH, BUT ITS UTTER BULL

Anyway, all I can say is that I am now incredibly relieved and I'm sure it will go a long way to alleviate the discontent that's been growing.

First season was joyous and brought about lots of high hopes; more than I've felt for a long time so credit for that. Players like Lukaku as well!

Yet in the end, he simply wasn't good enough to develop us further and by purely his own means, so it was inevitable that he'd eventually go.

Unfortunately, I think in a few years time the first year will be pretty much forgotten with his stubbornness and farcical talk remembered instead.

Think he'll also find it extremely difficult to find another club of such calibre as our own, as the last two season have dwindled any credibility.

Because life isn't all about money. Why do most people who win big in the lottery not quit their job?

I get what you mean mate.

I feel sad about our performance this season, I feel sad about our league placing,
I feel sad when thousands of fans paid their hard earn money to follow a fail project.
I feel sad that we lose out on millions in revenue due to poor league placing
And I'll feel sad if Mourinho is not our next manager.
But I just can't get myself to feel sad about someone who fail in his job and yet still defiantly insist he is right.

I know we are meant to be appreciative, but how a guy can basically cut defending and set pieces from a premier league club training regime is beyond me.

Nice guy, probably a good attacking coach. But a diabolical manager.

No word from the club as yet. So the awards show goes ahead with everyone looking embarrassed & not knowing what to say?

(Would have been embarrassing anyway, I guess.)

Thank God it's finally over, thank you for our first season Roberto. Thank you for some great signings, shame nothing else really worked out. At least the hate will stop now and I wish you luck wherever you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.