CONFIRMED: Moyes Leaving - All Reaction Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why so many fans are hoping he finds success. It's like your bird binning you but you hoping she finally finds someone who can satisfy her like you couldn't.

Maybe its me, but I just don't get it.

I dont. Hope he is sacked within 6 months and never gets a job again

Moyes has spoilt his reputation for me by the way he's left:

- running his contract down
- staying on for last two games
- left us with his backroom staff to sort out

Also I'm guessing there's no clause to prevent raids for Baines and Fellaini

We can't have a clause mate as we've no released him his contract has just run down , the whole legality is a bit iffy anyway I think but if he's just left with no compensation issues then I can't see how we could impose one .

I dont. Hope he is sacked within 6 months and never gets a job again

Not a fan of him really. He was part of the club and closer to the board than any of us, therefore had more clout than any of us and I don't think he did enough to force the issue.

But to be honest, couldn't give a rats arse what he does at United, its of no concern of mine.

Thanks Moysey, good luck for the future, and thanks for what you've done for Everton, moreso with the lack of funds you've had to play with over the years from our pathetic board.

We can't have a clause mate as we've no released him his contract has just run down , the whole legality is a bit iffy anyway I think but if he's just left with no compensation issues then I can't see how we could impose one .

It's usual at such times for the Everton board to spend 200K or so on a legal case and then lose in/outside court

I agree with the difficult to wish him success.

Thanks for the positives, but you're going to a rival in our own league, therefore I want us to take 6 points off you every year and finish above you.

If he'd gone to the bundesliga I could wish him all the success, but not to another premier league club, he's now a rival.

Should be on garden leave really.

I don't understand why so many fans are hoping he finds success. It's like your bird binning you but you hoping she finally finds someone who can satisfy her like you couldn't.

Maybe its me, but I just don't get it.

Speaking only for myself, I hope he does well. Why? He is a decent bloke, he hasnt shat on us like some might have done, by and large, he has done well for us, and he is taking on an massive job; probably the toughest in world football ATM.

bill should have told him to sign a new one or sack him....but hes a coward

They both come out of this looking badly. Moyes has been on this plan from day one. But yes Kenwright should have been tougher last summer and even after the Wigan game.

Status
Not open for further replies.